Update Paling Cepat Hanya di FaceBook
Friday, July 4, 2014
Mak Filipino Ayah Filipino .. anak RAKYAT MALAYSIA.. senang je kan keje JPN.. bonus raya nak keje sambilewa
Posted by DDCzone at 11:00 AM
Thursday, July 3, 2014
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is an excellent tool for maximizing your download speeds, and enabling you to take full control over files you download. As expected, you have full control over pausing, resuming, scheduling, automatic error recovery, and ability to resume downloading file even if it was damaged during unexpected power loss, network problems and similar situations.
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is built upon a simple graphical user interface that can be easily used by both novices and professionals. To ensure maximum download speeds, each file you download is dynamically segmented into 5 parts, enabling simultaneous download that will take full advantage of your downlink. Main dashboard of the Internet Download Manager has the very traditional interface that can be found with all its most famous competitors such as FlashGet and Free Download Manager. Entire process of managing your scheduled, currently active and past jobs is done from inside interface that can be easily used even by users with zero technical knowledge, with easy access to all the most common tools. Power users of course have the ability to completely customize all the download, listing, connection, proxy and general options, making IDM completely attuned to their download or networking needs.
More advanced users will be happy to hear that IDM supports proxy servers, ftp protocols, cookies, authorization, redirects, firewall, and last but not least automatic MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. As many other download managers, IDM also integrates itself into all modern browsers, enabling you to start your downloads directly from your favorite webpages.
Internet Download Manager Features:
- All popular browsers and applications are supported
- Download Speed Acceleration
- Easy downloading with one click
- Simple installation wizard
- Advanced Browser Integration
- Video grabber
- Customizable Interface
- Automatic Antivirus checking
- IDM supports main authentication protocols
- Drag and Drop
- IDM includes web site spider and grabber
- IDM supports many types of proxy servers
- Download Resume
- Built-in Scheduler
- Download All feature
- IDM is multilingual
- Download Categories
- Download limits
- Quick Update Feature
- Dynamic Segmentation
Posted by DDCzone at 12:09 PM
- Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
- WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
- WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
- When you purchase WinRAR license you are buying a license to the complete technology, no need to purchase add-ons to create self-extracting files, it’s all included. One price, one payment, once.
- You also receive the benefit of a life-time use of the WinRAR archiver. No upgrade fee to pay. When a new release is made, simply download and install, your license is valid for life.
- WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
- WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
- WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
- Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
Posted by DDCzone at 11:29 AM
Posted by DDCzone at 9:02 AM
Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Kerja sebagai programmer amatlah bosan dengan code code yang perlu digunakan... btw kepada sesiapa yang selalu main dengan CMD .. korunk nak tau x cara nak tukar warna hitam putih ni .. oklah hari ni admin nak share sikit.. jom terjah..
- Open up the command window. (Click Start > Run, type cmd or command and hit Enter.)
- In the command prompt type ‘color g’. Note that the command is color and not colour.
- This will show the numbers from 0 to 9 and letters from A to F with the corresponding colours.
- Press any key to continue.
- To change the colour of the text, type ‘color x’ where x is the number/letter corresponding to the colour you want. For example, typing ‘color 6’ will change the text colour to yellow and ‘color 4’ will change the text to red.
- To change the colour of the text as well as the background, you would type ‘color xy’, where the first attribute (x) denotes the colour of the background and the second attribute (y) denotes the colour of the text. For example, to have light yellow text on a red background type ‘color 4e’. The first letter/number is the colour of the background and the second is the colour of the text.
- To restore the colours to the default setting type ‘color’ (without any attributes) and hit enter
Posted by DDCzone at 11:33 AM
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
Posted by DDCzone at 2:23 PM